Warnings and infringements

If your patent is infringed, you can file an injunction with the Vienna Commercial Court (§ 147 PatG). Furthermore, you can demand that the patent infringing items or the tools and equipment used to manufacture be destroyed or left to you (§148 PatG). You can apply for a judgment (§ 149 PatG) and also demand financial claims (damages, surrender of the prize, compensation, §150ff. PatG).